24 top exponents of combative arts are expected to fight for peace on October 23 as ClubS presents FIGHT FOR PEACE, a night of mixed martial-arts action at the Resorts World Manila Newport Performing Arts Theater this October 23.
Promoted by World Team USA in partnership with WulinFeng of China and with TV5 as broadcast partner, the show will aired in China Henan TV to reach at least 200 million viewers!
Fight for Peace is supported by Philippine Airlines, Resorts World Manila, Miravana Resort Spa, Vitality Clinic, DTC Promos and Above Beauty.
Explaining why they billed it “Fight for Peace”, event promoter Tony Reyes said “we want to do our bit to help promote peace between China and the Philippines. So instead of our fighters fighting their fighters, Chinese and Filipino warriors will battle fighters from other countries like Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the USA.” Event Director Ed Dames added: “This is just the first of a series of world-class events we plan to organize in the country to provide a platform for brands to promote their products and for our fighters to compete against the best in the world and to be discovered by bigger promotions group in the future.”
“We are excited about our first involvement in Mixed Martial-Arts and our partnership with World Team USA and we hope people would come and enjoy our show”, says Jet Chan, Managing Director of Club S, the premier on-line gaming company which regularly sponsors the Macau Grand Prix.
The event is sanctioned by the WBC Muaythai and the Games and Amusement Board.
Tickets are available at Resorts World, Ticketnet and Ticketworld outlets.
Fight For Peace Fight Card
1. Li Ning (China) vs. Saiful “The Vampire” Merican (Malaysia) – (60 kg.)
2. Li Xiangming (China) vs. TJ Arcangel (Philippines/WTUSA) – (65 kg.)
3. Zhaoyu Zen (China) vs. Iman Omrani (Iran/WTUSA) – (70 kg.)
4. Liu Dacheng (China) vs. Matthew Richardson (Canada) – (75 kg.)
5. Li Quiankun (China) vs. Stephane Lentz (WTSUA) – (75 kg.)
1. Gong Yan Li (China) vs. J. Hayes (USA) – (56 kg.)
1. Zhang Dezheng (China) vs. Jian Kai Chee (Malaysia) – (70 kg.)
2. Bryan To Hang Lam (China/HK) vs. Von Badato (Australia) – (63 kg.)
3. Jin Wenhao (China) vs. Agustin Delarmino Jr. (Philippines/WTUSA) – (57 kg.)
4. Adamson Torbiso (Philippines/ Team Insider) vs. Nobukai Okuizumi (Japan) – (60 kg.)
1. Eugene Toquero (Philippines/Submission Sport Philippines) vs. Dennis Salazar (Philippines/WTUSA) – (58 kg.)
2. Wi Tieyin (China) vs. Kaiwhare France (New Zealand) – (60 kg.)
For additional info, contact: Ed Dames, Event Director. email@example.com or mobile: 0920-9543599.